- “Tourism-Growth nexus in Pacific Island Countries: A panel study on information technology as a contingency factor”,
Tourism Economics, Online version: First Published March 18, 2019
- “Digitization as a contingent factor in India's financial sector development-growth nexus",
Margin, The Journal of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi: National Council of Applied Economic Research, 13 (3), August 2019
- “The causal factors behind non-performing assets of three groups of commercial banks: public and private sectors, and foreign banks: A panel study”,
Advances in Pacific Basin Business, Economics, and Finance (APBBEF), Volume 7, June 2019: 201-212
- “Asymmetric Effect of China’s Exchange Rates on Global Commodity Prices: New Evidence and Implication”,
The Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, published on line 03 Dec 2019
- “Information and Communication Technology as Contingency Factor in India’s Economic Growth and Remittance Nexus”
in A. K. Shrivastava et al. Advances in Management Research : Innovation and Technology, London: CRC Press, Francis and Taylor Group: 71-90
- Determinants of Non-performing Assets of Commercial Banks in India: An Econometric Study,
International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), Jun-Jul 2018, 10(3): 774-783
- Measuring Banking Efficiency in INDIA : An Empirical Study of Commercial Banks,
Indian Journal of Accounting (IJA), Vol. 50 (1), June, 2018, Pages 28-36
- Role of Financial Sector Development as a Contingent Factor in the Remittances and Growth Nexus: A Panel Study of Pacific Island Countries ,
Remittances Review, Vol: 3, No: 1, May 2018, Pages 51 – 74
Regional Integration in the Pacific, Chapter 6 in Comparative Regionalisms for Development in the 21st Century, (Eds).E.Fanta, T. Shaw, and V.Tang, Farnham, Surrey, UK: Ashgate Publishing Company, 2013: 103-125
Inflation and Growth in Fiji: A Study on Threshold Inflation Rate, The Empirical Economics Letters, 12(2): February 2013 163-171
"Role of remittances in India’s economic growth", Global Business and Economics Review, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2012
"Economic Integration in the Indian Subcontinent: A Study of Macroeconomic Interdependence", Journal of Economic Integration, Vol.27 No.4, December 2012, 584~608
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy Responses to Global Economic Downturn in Small Island Developing States: An Empirical Study of Mauritius", Indian Economic Journal, 59(4):109-122, 2012
"Role of Money in Smaller Pacific Island Countries", Economics Research International, 2012
"Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Tonga", The Journal of Pacific Studies, Volume 31 no.1, 2011, 93–116"
"Aid and Growth : Empirical Evidence from Pacific Island Countries", Journal of Academic Research in Economics, 3 (2), July 2011: 122-135
"Remittances and Growth in Samoa and Tonga, PGDT, 10, 2011,
"Global Financial Crisis and Economic Downturn and Pacific Islands, BANK OF VALLETTA REVIEW, Spring, 2011 (43):44 -58)”
"Role of Remittances in Small Pacific Island Economies in Fiji: An Empirical Study”, INTL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS RESEARCH, 3 (5):526-541
"Equilibrium Rate of Exchange”, INTL JOURNAL OF MONETARY AND FINANCIAL ECONOMICS, 4(3): 238-253.
Oil Price and Economic Growth, MODERN ECONOMY, Volume 2, 2011, 152-161
Pacific Island Countries in a Globalized World, Artha Vijnana, Vol. LII, No. 4, December 2010, pp. 283-305.
- PIC Macroeconomic Interdependence, Artha Vijnana, LII, 4, Dec 2010
- Analysis of Sustainability of Fiji's Trade Deficits", ASIA PACIFIC ECONOMIC JOURNAL, 8(1),2010: 29-40,
of remittances in Tongan economy, Migration
Letters, 7(2), Oct 2010
Financial Centre Institutions in small jurisdictions in a
Globalised World, :
An empirical study of Vanuatu,
Journal of Economic Policy in in Emerging Economies,
(IJEPEE), 3 (2): 129-146
the Validity of Twin Deficit Hypothesis in Pacific Island
An Empirical Investigation,
Economics Bulletin, Vol. 30 no.2 pp. 1233-1248
Money Matter in Fiji?, Pacific Economic
Does Monetary Policy Work in Solomon Islands?" Pacific
Economic Bulletin (PBE),
Policy in Vanuatu, SMALL
DIGEST, 1(2); 18-31
A Single Currency for pacific Island Countries: A Revisit, JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATION, 24 (2), June 2009: 321-342
Economic Trends in Pacific Islands, FAR EAST AND AUSTRALASIA YEARBOOK 2009,
40th Edn, London: Routledge:917-927
How does monetary policy transmission mechanism work in Fiji, INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF ECONOMICS, 56 (2), June 2009: 145-162
Interdependence of Pacific Island Countries, A case study of Vanuatu, Policy Dialogue, Port Vila,
- Is Money Endogenous in the Pacific Island Countries?
Journal of Eastern Caribbean Studies, Vol 34, No.3, Sep 2009.
Banks' Responses in Pacific Island Countries to Global Economic Crisis,
Economic Journal,7 (1).
and oil price: A study of causal relationships in small Pacific Island
external debt lead to economic growth in Pacific island countries?
Journal of Policy Modeling -
of Remittances in Economic Growth in Pacific Island Countries: A Study
of Samoa. Perspectives
on Global Development
& Technology, Brill.nl/pgdt, PGDT 8 (2009) 611-627
Economic Trends in Pacific Islands, FAR EAST AND AUSTRALASIA YEARBOOK 2008,
39th Edn, London: Routledge: 910-918.
transmission in an undeveloped
South Pacific Island country: a case study of Samoa. Int. J. Monetary Economics and
market pressure in a small Pacific Island country:a study of Fiji:
Journal of Social Economics
and Resilience Building In Small States.
Role of Fiscal Policy in Resilience Building: Experiences Of Pacific
- External Debt and Growth in PICS, 2008 Economia Internazionale
- Impact of FDI on Employment in Fiji, 2008 Economia Internazionale
- Twin Deficits of Vanuatu, Chapter 27 in Pillarisetty et al. Small Economies, World Economics, Nova Publications, 389-408, 2008,
Towards a Single Regional Currency in the Caribbean and Pacific Regions”, Social and Economic Studies, 56 (1&2), 135-181.,
Economic Integration in the Pacific", COMMONWEALTH SMALL STATES: ISSUES AND PROSPECTS, E.Kisanga and S.Danchie (Eds), London: Commonwealth Secretariat, 2007: Chapter 8, 165-187
Economic Trends in the Pacific Islands, Far East & Australasia 2007 Yearbook- 38th Edition, London: Routledge, 876 -883
and Monetary Policy Coordination, Commonwealth Secretariat Sponsored
Workshop on Banking and Finance in Small States, Malta.
the Twin Deficits Hypothesis Relevant to Fiji?
Sector Development and Growth in Fiji: An Analysis of Credit Boom and
Activities and Stock Prices in a South Pacific Island Economy.
the Pacific Islands Ready for a Currency Union? An Empirical Study of
Degree of Economic Convergence.
Direct Investment and Employment Creation in Pacific Island
Countries:An empirical study of Fiji.
Sector Development and Growth in Fiji: An Analysis of Credit Boom and
- Impact of FDI on Employment in Fiji, Economia Internazionale, Vol LX-2007, 57-74
- Multivariate Analysis on the Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Fiji -
Malaysian Management Journal 10-1 and 2- 67-81 -2006
- Economic Growth in a Vulnerable Island Nation: An Empirical Study Of The Aid-Growth Nexus In Vanuatu.
Debt and Economic Growth in The South Pacific Islands: A Case Study OF
and fiscal policies in Fiji: a test of effectiveness.
Of Shocks and Regional Currency for the Pacific Islands.
Constraints and Determinants of a
South Pacific Island in a Global Economy: A Study of Fiji.
and Economic Growth in Pacific Island Countries: An Empirical Study of
Aid Effectiveness in Fiji.
Economic Integration in the Pacific: An Empirical Study.
- Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the South Pacific Island Countries: A Case Study of Fiji, World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management, and Sustainable Development. Vol 2, No.4, 2006
- A Single Currency for the Pacific Countries, Powles Ed, Pacific Futures, Pandanus Press, 2006, Chapter 9, 111-126
Central Bank Independence in Pacific Island Countries: A study of Vanuatu,
Public Organization Review, 1(2), 2001: 261-278
Prospects for a Currency Union in the Pacific: A Preliminary Assessment,
Journal of Pacific Studies,25 (2), 2001: 173-201
- Efficacy Of Fiscal and Monetary Policies in The South Pacific Island Countries: Some Empirical Evidence.
Offshore Finance Center Activities in Vanuatu",Chapter 16, in M.Bowe, et.al., Banking and Finance in Small Island Countries, Malta: University of Malta , 2001
- Command Area Development Authorities, Fort Collins, Colorado State University, 1982
- Irrigators' Organisations", AGRICULTURAL ADMINISTRATION, Volume 10, 189-21
- Malarial Impact of an Irrigation Project, A study of Mahi-Kadana project, Agricultural Environment, 7, 1982, 23-24
- Evaluation of Implementation Phase of Rural Dev Projects: A case study, Agricultural Administration, (10), 1982 85-100
Attitudes of Irrigation Bureaucracy in India, Quarterly Journal International Agriculture, 20(30, 1981:279-292
- A Case for Professionalization of water mangement in Indian Irrigation projects, Public Administration and Development.
- Farmers Organisations in Surface Irrigation Projects, Economic and Political Weekly, 1989, Sept 1981, A89-A98.
- Impact Study of Experimental RWD in Mahi Kadana Project, Agricultural Admn 8, 1981, 221-235
- Water Use Efficiency and Rotational Water Distribution in Mahi-Kadana Project, Water Supply and Management, 5(6), 1981, 391-399
- Cooperative Credit in Irrigated Agriculture, MARGIN, Volume 11(4): 32-41, 1979
- Savings Behaviour in Gujarat, MARGIN, Volume 12(1): 83-92, 1979
- Multiple Cropping and Crop Diversification, COMMERCE ANNUAL NUMBER 1979: 87-94,
- Seasonal Migration of Tribal Labour, Economic and Political Weekly, 1979, Oct 13, 1727-1732.
- Evaluation of Agri Extn in Mahi Kadana Irrigation Proj, IJAE, 39 (3), Conf
Number, 40-48, 1979